I just can't get 'em outta my head
OMG, I was thinking the same thing! Just nibbles!And big kisses on your head!!
I must admit I do sometimes go beyond nibbles but not until we reach the point where I could do anything and he wouldn't complain
I knew that about you (wink wink)
You can see the thoughts of preparation before descending!
I love to tease a lover with my teeth on his cock. New lovers always look a little shocked when I smile a toothy grin with my pearly whites resting oh-so-gently on their cock. Love that look...that power. Mmmm.-H
OMG, I was thinking the same thing! Just nibbles!
ReplyDeleteAnd big kisses on your head!!
I must admit I do sometimes go beyond nibbles but not until we reach the point where I could do anything and he wouldn't complain
ReplyDeleteI knew that about you (wink wink)
ReplyDeleteYou can see the thoughts of preparation before descending!
ReplyDeleteI love to tease a lover with my teeth on his cock. New lovers always look a little shocked when I smile a toothy grin with my pearly whites resting oh-so-gently on their cock. Love that look...that power. Mmmm.
ReplyDelete-H